16 October 2016

A new bag....


















This week, it was my 27th birthday and I may have treated myself on a little something. I have been looking after a new bag for quite some time now, but didn’t know where to go for. I’ve seen this Céline trio bag in black a few times, and after a little research, I knew this was the one I was going for. In the store I tried the black one, which was really lovely, but didn’t stand out against the white, grey and black outfit I was wearing that day. This red one adds a fun pop of colour to an outfit. 

After the day started beautifully, it turned grey and gloopy when we had the chance to go out and shoot. But we made the most  out of it, a backdrop like the sky line of Antwerp never looks boring. We are definitely going back again when the sky will be more open. 

The outfit I chose was really simple, nothing new, one that always works. A dark blue jeans, simple white tee and camel coat. 

So after the red blouse from Atos Lombardini I wore two weeks ago in this post, I decided on buying a red bag and today I’m again wearing a red checked shirt that was hanging in my closet unused for way too long. Maybe red suits me after all? 

…Enjoy!!
 
Photos taken by Robin Suy

Wearing:  

Dark Blue jeans - Hudson jeans / White t-shirt - Zalando / Coat - See U Soon (similar here and here / Trio Bag - Céline Paris / Ankle boots - Gianvito Rossi (suede version)/ Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader