08 January 2017

These are a few of my favorite things....














These are a few of my favorite things in my current wardrobe. My Vans slip ons, a shoe I never thought I would get this much wear out of it.  My new leather leggings by Ibana, they are so comfortable and warm (something I didn’t expect). Off cours my ChloĆ© Drew bag is still one off my absolute favorites. And then this scarf by Inez Cashmere, it’s so soft I keep on reaching for it over and over and over again.


Yesterday we had the pleasure to wake up to an all white world. Despite the light rain and fog the world looks so magical when everything is covered in snow!

Photos taken by Robin Suy

Wearing:  

Coat - See U Soon (similar here) / Striped cotton top - Iris and Ink (The Outnet) / Leather leggings - Ibana / Scarf - Inez Cashmere / Bag - ChloĆ© / Slip ons - Vans / Hat - Barts (similar here) / Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader