27 November 2014

A green dress








 





This green dress is a fairly recent addition to my wardrobe but has been worn multiple times before. Like most pieces in my closet it's rather simple, that's just what I like the most. It's easy to wear and looks stylish in many occasions.
The Karen Millen coat I'm wearing is one of last year's design but still looks very nice. To top of the outfit I wore my Guess boots and trusty mulberry bag.

This last pictures was taken at the end of the day. At those moments I like to take the time and appreciate everything around me. It's something we need to do more often. 

Hope your having a great day. 

Wearing: Van Hassels Green Dress / Karen Millen White Coat (similar here and here) / Guess boots (similar here) / Mulberry bag (similar here) / Rodania watch 

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.