01 March 2015

February Favourites









Now March has officially started, let’s have a little recap of February. It was a bit harder this time to pick out my favourites because we went on holiday for a week in this already short month. When on holiday I use only a few products of which I know they will work. And of course the only ones I have taken with me.

But after a few moments I’ve found 5 products/things I loved during this past month.


The first one you may remember from my post about my morning skincare routine. It’s the Clarins hydraquench serum. It’s a step in my routine I’ve never skipped since getting this one. Especially when we were on holiday where my skin suffered a lot from the wind, the cold and the sun. But it helped a lot in keeping it moisturised.

Next there is this gorgeous blush from GOSH in flower power, a brand you can find in the drugstore. It’s a really pigmented blush, which gives you that nice rosy colour on the cheeks. Although it looks very bright it’s a lovely day-to-day colour.

I’ve already spoken about the Chanel Rouge Allure Glosses in a monthly favourite, but I wanted to mention them again because I really liked wearing this colour (17 – Suprême) during February.

Because the weather is changing just the slightest bit, I somehow reached for the Peony and Blush Suede perfume by Jo Malone the other day. And I fell in love again. It was a long time since I’ve used it. It’s a nice floral everyday fragrance.

As a last one I quickly wanted to mention these Gianvito Rossi boots. I bought them during the winter sales and enjoyed wearing them a lot, as you may have seen in a few posts or on Instagram.

So, these were the first things that crossed my mind. What were your favourites during this past month?