12 July 2015

Festival inspiration





















Festival season is on its full swing. Its about time I'd give you some inspiration. When I think of festival outfits they must be easy, breezy and most of all comfortable.

I've styled this outfit with pieces I've already had in my wardrobe. You don't have to by new things to create a fun outfit. Here I took a little white dress I bought last summer and paired it with some cute sandals. Pick a pair of shoes you can walk and dance in all day long. To spice things up a bit I added these gold necklaces and a head piece that keeps my hair out of the way. When I'm out and about all day, I like to have my hair out of my face.



Are you going to a festival this summer? Or did you already have your weekend of music and time with friends? And tell me what's your favourite festival outfit. If you like some more inspiration, head over to Zalando where you can find lots of fun pieces and you can even win a trip to Lollapalooza in Berlin!!
 
Enjoy!
 
Wearing: Dress – Iska (similar here) / Sandals – What For / necklaces – Veritas / Knit – Zara / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Earrings - Veritas / Sunglasses - Ray-Ban