26 February 2015

Closet Favourites - Part two















I really liked shooting with my niece in January, you can see the photos here,  so I thought it would be a fun idea to try and create such a feature each month.

This month’s guest is a very special one for multiple reasons. One, he is my “little” brother – two, he is the first male model here on YUS and last, he has a taste in fashion I appreciate a lot. He needed a bit of convincing but it turned out to be a nice Sunday afternoon that ended with coffee and pancakes. Who wouldn’t like that?

At first he went for a bit of a smarter option but in the end he chose the clothes he wears every day and felt the most comfortable wearing.

Thanks for being my model and sharing your everyday favourites!

Wearing: Pull – Selected Homme (similar here) / Pants – Selected Homme / Shoes – Nike (similar here)


Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx