10 February 2015

Striped

















A top every girl/woman/lady I think needs in her closet is a striped one. A top, a knit or something else you like to wear. Its one of those pieces that always looks good.
It doesn’t matter what time of the day or what time of the year. It can be worn with some white jeans during the summer or like I’ve paired it here during the winter. In the evenings it will look great with a pair of skinny jeans and some killer heels. I just love the effortless, but pulled together look it gives you.

The top I’m wearing here is one from Iris & Ink and I love it as you can tell already. I’ve worn it in multiple blog posts and instagram pictures already.


Wearing: Leather jacket – NIKKIE / Top – Iris & Ink / Pants – Zara (Similar here) / Boots – Gianvito Rossi (Suede version here) / Bag (old) / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Watch – Rodania


Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx