03 March 2015

Nothing new





















Everything I’m wearing this day, you’ll have seen at least one time on my blog. Unfortunately I’m not as fortuned as other bloggers to switch up my outfit on a daily base. So I like to think of as much combinations as possible with what I already have in my closet. For most of you, I think, that will be similar. 

So I keep on putting together outfits with clothes I’ve worn multiple times before but never in the same combination. Eventually it’s like buying something new.

My key to get the most out of the closet will be to try, try a lot of combinations. Try even combinations you won’t put together at first.

Now I’m writing this, I think I’ve wrote something similar in a previous post. That only confirms how I think about this object. 



Wearing : Skirt – Josh V / Shirt – Place du Jour (similar here) / Scarf – Vila / Watch – Rodania / Bag – Mulberry (similar here) / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.