29 November 2016

The Rituals of Dao gift set






I've always loved Rituals. Its a lovely brand where you can find little gems to treat yourself and your friends/family. With the holiday season creeping up on us it's a nice place to look at some gift sets. I especially love the sets with miniatures of each product. A great way to try the sent and products. But especially handy when you got a planned trip.

This The Rituals of Dao set was a gift I got for my birthday. The Rituals of Dao collection helps you to find inner peace and tranquility in your busy life. Ideal to relax after of busy day of work, pilates and working on my blog. But this set I kept for our trip to Paris at the end of December. After a busy day exploring in the city I'm already looking forward to use these products.

So if you're heaving a person who loves to pamper her of himself every now and then, or maybe you have a little trip planned, I highly recommend this Rituals of Dao gift set.

Ingredients of The Rituals of Dao products:
White lotusLotus flowers thrive in calm waters and are considered as a symbol of purity and spiritual growth in the Far East. Because the white fragrant flowers open at sunrise and close at sunset, the white lotus is also a symbol of peace.
Yi Yi Ren: Yi Yi Ren is renowned for its soothing, anti-inflammatory properties.

More about the Rituals products here