18 November 2014

A quick fix

On most days I don’t feel like wearing a lot of makeup but still want to look somewhat put together.
As a first step I apply the Dior BB cream in 02. It’s a lightweight formula that blends easily applied with fingers. It gives me just the amount of coverage you want for a daily base. It makes my skin feel and look lovely. 

As a second step I apply concealer under my eyes. Here I used the Clinique airbrush concealer in 04 - neutral fair. It comes with an easy brush tip applicator and has the right amount of coverage to hide any under eye circles while brightening the area.  

For some of you this step is optional, but I like to add some color to my brows because otherwise they are nearly nonexistent. The Benefit gimme brow in light/medium gives the right amount of color without looking overly done.   

To give me that just been outside flushed look I like to use the Bourjois cream blush in 03.   

As a final step I apply lots of mascara (Diorshow iconic overcurl is my absolute favourite) to open up my eyes and a bit of the Chanel rouge allure gloss in 15 - Sensible to give my lips a hint of color.