21 December 2014

A windy day

















Yesterday I wore my new shoes for the first time. I paired them with an old dark blue dress and my Zara knit.
Actually, this is a summer dress, but paired with an oversized knit and cosy hat it's easily transformed into a winter appropriate outfit. I love trying to wear different pieces all year round. You will be amazed on how many things you can wear during multiple seasons.

Back to the shoes... around a week ago I saw these on the Internet and really liked them. When we went shopping the other day, this was one thing on my list and hoped there was still a pair in my size. And there was, just one...

We didn't had much time to take pictures yesterday and the sun was already setting. But I really liked how these pictures turned out. Yoeri is getting better and better :) .

Hope you had a lovely weekend. 

Wearing: Oversized knit - Zara (similar here) / Blue dress - Kocca (similar here) / Belt - Veritas (similar here) / Bag - Mulberry (similar here) / Burgundy Shoes - Zara / Watch - Lotus / Hat - Barts


Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.