18 December 2014

Christmas presents









There are only 6 days left until Christmas. Unbelievable, isn’t it? 
The past year has gone by so quickly. I still can’t believe tomorrow is my last day at work before Christmas leave, in 3 days we’re going to London and in two weeks we are 2015!!

I’ve never been so late with shopping for Christmas presents but I just couldn’t find the time, yet. Yesterday I had half the day off, so I took the opportunity and we went to Antwerp in the afternoon. There we had a lovely time together. We found some great gifts and had a lovely dinner together.

Yoeri is always working during the weekends, we rarely have the chance to have dinner with just the two of us, so I appreciate these moments even more.

Are you still on the hunt for some Christmas presents?

Wearing: Red dress - Ted Baker / Shoes - Jimmy Choo 

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.