11 December 2014

Still standing










If I asked you to guess the age of these pants, what would you say?? Well they are at least 7 years old,  that impressed me when I thought of it. Especially because they still fit :) , and that they are still looking good. At least in my opinion.

I wanted an easy, casual outfit that day because we weren’t doing much but relaxing and going for dinner at my friends grandmother. It’s a tradition in his family for as long as he remembers and I’m happily joining him for the last couple of years. 
I paired it with these grey converse and a black and white checked button up from Zara. To add a bit more colour to the outfit I switched for my Michael Kors tote. It’s been a long time since I carried it around so it was nice taking it out of his dust bag once again.

Wearing: Grey jeans – LTB (similar here) / Checked shirt – ZARA / Grey sneakers – Converse / Selma large textured- leather tote – Michael Kors (similar here) / Watch – Rodania

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx