29 January 2015

Fashion?!












What is fashion? What do you think fashion is? What makes something fashionable? All questions every great name in the fashion industry has been asked. They all have their sayings about it. And they are all different. But in my opinion they are all trough. There isn’t a definition that’s right or wrong.

Starting this blog made me think a lot more about my outfits, and what’s fashionable? I’m putting my idea of an outfit I love into the world. A world where everyone has their own opinion. But what I think makes or breaks an outfit is the way you wear it and how it makes you feel.

Here I’m wearing a simple dark wash jeans and white blouse, a camel coat, a bag and shoes, both black. A very, very simple outfit, but it made me feel great that day!!


Wearing: Jeans – Hudson / Blouse – Iris&Ink / Coat – See U Soon (Similar here and here) / Shoes – Gianvito Rossi (Suede version here) / Bag – Mulberry (Similar here) / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Hat – Barts
 
Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.