01 February 2015

January Favourites




It is January favourites time, the first little list of favourites for 2015!! Here we go…

As a first there are actually two products I want to talk about: the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil shampoo and conditioner. Normally I don’t really care what type of hair products I use in the shower. I’ve got fairly strong and thick hair that’s easy to manage. But then I’ve picked these up! They clean, nourish and condition my hair so well. They are infused with delicate African Macadamia Oil, which is the main ingredient.
I love using them. I don’t use the conditioner every time I wash my hair, because it doesn’t need it.

The following three are all beauty related.To start there is the Dior BB cream in 002. My skin isn’t doing so bad this past month, so I’ve been coming away with a less covering base. Although a BB cream it provides me with enough coverage to use it on a day-to-day basis. I love using this product for quit some time now. It’s quick, blends into the skin nicely and it doesn’t look like you are wearing a hell of a lot of make up.

Secondly I wanted to mention this nail polish Nude Rose by Maybelline. It is such a pretty, goes with everything, pink. It stays on my nails quite some time without chipping, which is a winner for me, because I don’t have time to paint my nails every other day.

And last but certainly not the least there’s this lipstick by Chanel in INTIME (93). It’s a very low maintenance colour. That’s just like the nail polish a colour that goes with everything.

Hope you had an amazing January, and hope you enjoy February even more.