04 January 2015

Not my idea









A few weeks ago I saw a similar look on Caroline from PardonMyObsession and really liked it. The only thing that’s exactly the same is the shoes. These are my new Zara burgundy ankle boots that I originally saw in this post. 
A couple of days after buying them, I realised I had all the pieces in my wardrobe to recreate a similar look. Its not the same but similar.

The whole point of me showing you this is that you will be surprised on how many things you can wear in a similar way. You don’t need to buy al those specific items. If you love them, than go for it, but remember to take a look in your closet.

To recreate this look I paired my JoshV black skirt with my Iris & Ink striped top and grey Gstar trench. 

Wearing: Striped top - Iris & Ink / Skirt - JoshV / Trench - Gstar (similar here) / Shoes - Zara / Bag - Mulberry (similar here) / Necklace - Pilgrim


Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx