20 January 2015

The Lolita



I’ve seen a few YouTubers rave about this beautiful eye shadow palette so I added it on my wish list where it sat for quite some time. On our last trip to Italy I’ve had the chance to pick up The Lolita palette by Marc Jacobs in Sephora.

One of the things I like is that it’s so versatile. You can create a beautiful soft day look, but it’s equally as great for evening times. It’s a neutral toned with a very nice colour range. I love to use every single shade.
And then we didn’t speak about the quality of these shadows. They are super soft,  buttery and easy blendable. I’m definitely not a makeup artist but even I can make an eye makeup looking nice using these.

Another thing that drew me in is the packaging; it’s so sleek and modern. It’s the best looking palette in my collection.

The one downside of this beauty is the price. It’s around a whopping 50 €.

Did you try any of the Marc Jacobs products?