18 January 2015

NEW IN















On a recent trip to one of my favourite shoe stores Van Loock I ‘ve found these beautiful ankle boots in the sale. They are the perfect black pointed ankle boots. I knew they sold this brand so when the sales are there I always like to go and take a look if there are some bargains to find.

I’ve paired them with a pair of black jeans and this camel lace sweater by Twin-set. I love the lace detail of this pull. It gives the outfit something special while keeping it simple.

To keep me warm during these winter days I’ve added this cream coat by Karen Millen. It’s one of last year’s winter collection, but I still love the classic design.


Wearing: Coat – Karen Millen (similar here and here) / Sweater – Twin-set / Jeans – J Brand / Ankle Boots – Gianvito Rossi (Suede version) / Rings – Monica Vinader (here and here) / Bag – Mulberry


Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx