16 January 2015

Winter whites













When I thought of wearing this all white outfit I was a bit scared at first. I really liked how it looked on other people. But there’s always a difference in wearing it yourself. Eventually I took the plunge and  just did it. If I won’t try it I won’t know it.

So I looked through my closet and gathered all the white pieces I wanted to combine. I went for my J brand jeans, Iris & Ink blouse and Villa sweater. The sweater contains a bit of sequins what helps to give the outfit a bit more dimension.

The black shoes and bag are a nice contrast against the entire white outfit.

Writing this blog post makes me think the moment I started my blog. What I thought of this outfit was exactly the same as how I thought starting a blog. If I won’t try it I won’t know it.

Wearing: Jeans – J brand / Blouse – Iris & Ink / Sweater – Vila (similar here and here) / Coat – See U Soon (Also like this and this) / Shoes – Dune / Bag – Mulberry (similar here)

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx