03 February 2015

Something borrowed...





















Do you have those days when there is nothing in your closet you want to wear that day? I certainly do! The past week I had such a day, so instead of wearing clothes of my own, I put on this light blue shirt that belongs to my boyfriend.
The lovely thing about classic man shirts is that they don’t “age” easily. This shirt is already a few years old, but you can’t really tell.

Because this shirt is a little oversized I paired it with my super skinny jeans by Hudson.

That day I went from not wanting to wear anything from my closet to really loving the simplicity of this outfit. I may have to borrow some more…

Wearing: Jeans – Hudson / Shirt – Mastai Ferretti / Shoes – Zara (Really love these ones) / Coat – Karen Millen (similar here and here) / Bag – Michael Kors (similar here also love this colour) / Watch – Rodania / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader


Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.