08 March 2015

Spring is here





















Spring is here! At least I hope so. Today we had the first lovely day of this year, the first day you could go out not wearing a coat. I loved it. It was so nice to take pictures for ones without freezing. Lets be honest on most times I was freezing the hell out of me when we took pictures for my blog.



The outfit I’m wearing here, is one of my go too ones, easy, comfortable but still dressed like you’ve made some effort. The blazer is the answer to this. Adding a blazer over an outfit instantly pulls it together and looks more professional. I’ve been doing this for a very long time now. 

Wearing: Jeans – Hudson / Knit – Kontatto / Blazer – Imperial (similar here) / Shoes – Gianvito Rossi (Suede version here) / Bag – Mulberry (similar here) / Watch – Rodania / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Sunglasses – Fendi
 
Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx.