10 March 2015

Nighttime skincare routine






A few weeks ago I’ve introduced you into my morning skincare routine. This time I’m sharing with you my nighttime one.

First of all I start with cleansing my face. This is one of the most important steps in your nighttime routine. It’s really important to take every bit of makeup of your face with all the pollution you’ve been into. I’ll remove the majority of my makeup with a cotton wool and the Bioderma cleansing water. To make sure my skin is really clean I like to go in with a second cleans. This is one of the more variables. Sometimes I use the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm where on other days I’ll use the Shiseido IBUKI  Gentle Cleanser.

After cleansing I need to bring the moisture back into my skin. I’ll start this with the same product I use in the morning, the Clarins Hydraquench Serum and the Clarins Multi Régénérante Sérum Super Lift-Contour Yeux to moisturise the under eye area.

After this I also alternate between two products: The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair or the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial. Depending on how my skin feels I’ll use a different product that night. 

For the last step in my routine I'll use the NUXE Reve de Miel Lip Balm to hydrate my lips overnight.