19 June 2015

The bridesmaid dress reused



Geen titel #5


Wearing a bridesmaid dress is always something special. It's something I would be looking forward too. 
But often it's also the dress that hangs in the closet collecting dust. This dress I chose is from Weddington Way. Weddington Way is an online boutique that is dedicated to helping you find your perfect bridesmaid dress!

Because wedding season is on full swing I wanted to show you a way I would wear that little dress more than once.
When I saw this dress I thought it would be evenly perfect for a summer picnic with your love. To give it a more relaxed feeling I choose for some comfortable wedges, a boater hat to protect your face from the sun and a large tote to carry all the picnic stuff and a lot of necklaces. Lately I love wearing a lot of necklaces all at once.

Hope I gave you some ideas to reuse your lovely bridesmaid dress this summer.

Enjoy!
Dress - Weddington Way
Wedges - Stuart Weitzman
Tote - Sophie Hulme
Lariat Necklace - Jennifer Zeuner
Wooden Necklace - Samantha Wills
Charm necklace - Monica Vinader
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Straw Hat - Forever 21
Nailpolish - Nails Inc