31 March 2015

March favourites










It’s been a while since I’ve uploaded a post here on YUS due to some lack of time, the rainy weather and a photographer who has been working a lot.
But here are my monthly favourites.

The one product I’ve been using almost every day this month is the Bourjois colour boost lip crayon in proudly naked. It’s a perfect my lips but better colour, easy to apply and feels comfortable on the lips.

The other Bourjois product is a rediscovery in my make up stash. It’s the cream blush in rose tender. These blushes are so easy to apply and this rose colour gives you a nice flush without looking too overdone.

I’ve been applying my foundation with the Real Techniques Blush Brush. I like applying my base with these types of brushes because it’s so damn quick while giving a nice even application. This brush is part of the Nic's Picks Collection.

As a last beauty favourite I included these two MAC eyeshadows in Omega and Charcoal brown. I started using them for filling in my brow. It takes a bit more time in the morning but gives a more natural effect in the end.


Finally there is one accessory that’s been in a lot of outfits since getting them. I’ve seen this style earrings a lot lately and when I saw these pale pink ones at Carre, a shop here in my hometown, I couldn't but try them. And as you can tell by adding them in this list: I love them!

See you soon.