11 October 2015

The end of summer














Yesterday I finally came around printing my favourite pics of our summer holiday. Which made me want to do the whole trip over again. We had such a nice time together. We drove all the way from Belgium to Spain with some stops in la douce France. 
On our way back we spent some time with my niece and her boyfriend.
Now autumn is definitely starting here, printing these photos made me want to go back to those hot summer nights, cool glasses of rosé and spending time with my loved ones. Although I’m very excited for fall, I wanted to show you one last summer outfit.
I first saw this dress on Instagram and found it a few weeks later on Zalando. I was searching for some dresses to take with me on holiday, and this definitely is one to love. It’s a fun little dress that I paired with some nude wedges to give me some height. 
Stupid as I was, I through this dress in the washing machine and forgot to look at the washing instructions. Now I have an even shorter version. So always, always look at the instructions before doing your laundry. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way (again).
Enjoy!

Wearing: Dress – Glamorous (similar here) / Wedges – Ugg (similar here and here )  / Belt – Old (Similar here and here)  /  Sunglasses – Fendi (Similar here)

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx