17 January 2016

New Year's resolutions and grey love















Hi, I'm back! I said it a few times last year, but now I really want to stay.

2016 took a start and I as well made some new year's resolutions. One of them is to try to post more often again. Not as much as in the beginning, but now on a steady base once a week. I've missed this little place on the Internet. A place were I can share my love for fashion and all that comes along with it. So I will post once a week on Sundays!

Another promise I've made except from the obvious ones like drinking more water, eating more healthy food, … is to enjoy everything a bit more, appreciate and enjoy what I have and do with my beloved ones, to jump sometimes in the unknown and enjoy the outcome. It's the only way to learn more about the world, but most of all about yourself. If you keep following the same weekly routine you will never know what you might have missed, explored and learned.

During my time "off" I did some shopping, obviously :). One of my new favourite items in my wardrobe is this grey checked dress and chunky knit. I'm definitely into grey and this dress is so easy to wear. It can be worn with high heels, boots, flats - I love it with some black converse - with a belt, without, … Can you tell, I love it.

So I hope you will have enjoyed this first post of the new year, and so many more to come!!


Enjoy!

Wearing: Dress – Lee And Me / Shoes – Guess (similar here)  / Knit + scarf – Lee And Me  /  Bag – Chloe / Black converse

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx