21 February 2016

A beautiful winter day












If every winter day could be like Friday, it would be amazing!! Is was cold but the sun was shining bright. I went home  from work right in time to take some pictures for today's post.  

We went straight from work to this place to shoot. Standing here and being able to look around so far without any tree nor wall makes me feel incredibly free. 

I wore my white J Brand jeans and a light blue shirt. The scarf and hat kept me warm during the day. Do you like this hat? I do, I've always loved how a hat can change the feeling of an outfit. But because not many people are wearing them around here I've been a bit hesitant to do so. 
When browsing online on different sites, there will always be some kind of hat on my wish list, but it's always the item that stays there. Until recently, this hat by Reiss (that matches my shoes perfectly) and a black version by Only went on sale and I went for them. And I do not regret it. I've gotten so many complements these past few days wearing this hat. 

I think you will see a lot more of them over here in the future.  

Enjoy!! 


Pictures taken by Yoeri Dierckx 

Wearing: Jeans - J Brand / Shoes - Gianvito Rossi (different color here) / Shirt - Caliban (similar) / Blazer - Kocca (similar here and here) / Scarf - Reiss / Hat - Reiss / Bag - ChloĆ© / Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader