14 February 2016

Four days in Berlin



















Right before Christmas my niece Liesbeth, her boyfriend Jan, Yoeri and I spend four days in Berlin. As always with these three, it was amazing. We had the best time exploring this vibrant city that's magical that time of year and eating way to much. Because we went right  before Cristmas there were cute little markets on every square in the city.

We stayed in the beautiful Hotel Amano witch definitely is a recommendation. The staf was really nice, breakfast was delicious and public transportation was only a 5 minute walk away.
On the first day we took the U-bahn to the Alexanderplatz and started our stroll through the city from there on. We visited as much of the city as possible. One of my favoutie activities is to go to the highest point possible. That way you get a beautiful view over the city.

Using the trip advisor app we found some great places to eat, such as Hashi, a delicious Japanse restaurant.

Why am I showing you these pictures just now is because its raining every day for the last couple of days here in Belgium and I couldn't get out for some pictures. So I hope you've enjoyed this brief overview of our trip to Berlin.

Enjoy!!

Pictures taken by Yoeri Dierckx an myself.