02 March 2016

A beautiful city



















I think this is my favourite shoot up until now, no it is!!! The outfit, the city, the light everything came together perfectly. Like I said in my previous post, this Saturday we spent the day in Antwerp and took the opportunity to shoot some outfits for the blog. This was the second outfit of the day. I was wearing my most comfy pair of jeans and paired them with a stripy top and white blazer. And to finish the outfit I chose to add some colour by adding my Gianvito Rossi pumps and Reiss hat.  

We started at the same spot as where we took the pictures for my previous post and then went to the modern courthouse. On top of the stairs you have the most wonderful view of the city. When we were shooting these pictures the sun was rising just above the buildings which gave us this incredible light.  

Thank you Jonathan for the location inspiration and Robin for these amazing pictures.  


Enjoy!! 

Pictures taken by Robin Suy 

Wearing:
Jeans – J Brand (similar here) / Shoes – Gianvito Rossi / Top – Zara (similar here) / Blazer – Kocca / Scarf (love this one) / Hat – Reiss / Shoulder Bag – ChloĆ© / Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring – Monica Vinader