06 March 2016

The colours in my wardrobe

















I've never thought much about the colours of my clothes, what I like to wear, until recently. I started to notice I only reach for the same kind of colours over and over again. And those colours are grey, black, pink/blush, white and blue. I do wear other colours but these ones take over the majority of my closet.  
I think it's a good thing I've realized this, when I'm shopping I know which colours I own and what will pair easily with what I already have.  
Yesterday I was  wearing (again) a black/grey/white outfit. I found this stripy dress at our recent shopping trip to Antwerp, at Damoy. I paired it with some Zara ankle boots and my trusty leather jacket.  

Which colours do you wear the most? 


Enjoy!! 

Pictures taken by Yoeri Dierckx 

Wearing
Dress – Set / Ankle Boots – Zara / Coat – Nikkie / Scarf - Reiss / Hat – Topshop / Shoulder Bag – ChloĆ© / Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring – Monica Vinader