17 April 2016

It's raining....


















After being sick for a couple of days the weather wasn’t great this weekend. So pictures needed to be taken in the rain today. I actually quite like them despite the rain. 

This blouse had been on my mind for a few weeks now. I’ve tried it on in a dusty pink a few weeks back, but wasn’t convinced of the shade of pink. Going back to the store with my mom a week later I saw this white version but of course didn’t had the time to try it on. So yesterday I went back and it was still there in my size! 

I had this outfit planned in my head without stockings, nor coat, but we live in Belgium and spring doesn’t always feels like spring….

…Enjoy!!

 
Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx

Wearing: 
Blouse -  Rinascimento / Skirt - Topshop / Ankle boots - Zara / Coat - Zara / Bag - Mulberry (similar here) / Watch - RodaniaRiva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader