10 April 2016

Spring is here
















I loved being outside this Sunday afternoon. We drunk gin tonics, had a few nibbles and for the first time this year we had dinner on the terras. We made the most out of the first rays of sunshine. 

A few weeks ago Robin and I went to Antwerp to shoot a few outfits for the blog. I took this skirt and crop top with us not knowing it would be warm enough or that we could find a nice place. I’ve had this skirt for a over a year and paired it with my new crop top by Ted Baker and a white blazer. This top was hanging in my wardrobe waiting to be worn for the first time this spring. The details and fit of this white top are just stunning. 

…Enjoy!!

 
Photos taken by Robin Suy 

Wearing:
Top - Ted Baker / Skirt - Pinko (love this and this one) / Blazer - Kocca / Pumps - Gianvito Rossi / Bag - Michael Kors (similar here and here) / Watch - RodaniaRiva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader / Earrings - Carre Blue