29 May 2016

My kind of bomber jacket





















You can’t look beside the fact there are bomber jackets here, there and everywhere. Not sure about my thoughts of it, my initial reaction was to skip this trend. I’m never the one that follows every trend every season anyway. I like to buy clothes that are timeless and will be for that reason in my closet for a good amount of time. 

But strolling trough Zara a few weeks ago I stumbled upon this pink and more feminine version. After trying it and having in my thoughts at least three different outfits where I could add this bomber to, I decided to go for it. And up until know I’m not regretting the purchase. I’ve worn it multiple times a week and got many complements while wearing. 

So sometimes you need to reconsider your initial thoughts and ideas, like I did with the bomber jacket trend. 

…Enjoy!!
 
Photos taken by Robin Suy 

Wearing:  
High waisted jeans - Zara / Grey T-shirt - Zara / Bomber jacket - Zara / Shoulder bag - ChloĆ© / Pumps - Gianvito Rossi / Watch - Rodania / Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader