10 July 2016

Anine Bing lace top













It’s been a while, again, I know. I don’t have any excuses other than blaming myself for not making time to go out and make photo’s. It has been a few hectic weeks with a very short trip to Budapest last week (which by the way is definitely worth wile a visit). 

With the sun peeking out, at last, I too felt the need to go out again and find my way back onto YUS. It felt nice to finally take pictures of this outfit. A simple, delicate, detailed top and a comfortable pair of jeans which aren’t too loose fitting. I’ve bought this top (now on sale by the way) quite a while back and find me reaching for it more than I thought. Is it because the simplicity, the fit, the details, … ? 


Another piece that has been collecting dust in my closet because of the poor weather is this fun colorful clutch by Les jumelles. Les Jumelles is an online Belgian store selling fair-trade pieces made in Thailand. This bag adds the right pop of colour that the outfit was missing. With summer kicking in and a holiday within reach this bag will definitely be used on repeat. 

…Enjoy!!
 
Photos taken by Robin Suy 

Wearing:  

Lucas Jeans - Topshop / Top (on sale) - Anine bing / Shoes - Gianvito Rossi / Bag - Les Jumelles / Watch - RodaniaRiva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader