22 August 2016

Before we headed home...















Before we headed home from our vacation in France we decided to add one last stop. We chose the Elzas region for these two extra days and found the perfect B&B in Trois-Épis. It’s a beautiful area filled with vineyards as far as your eye can see. We drove along the wine route for a couple of hours and stopped at a winery to taste some pinot noir and other kinds of wine. 

At the last day I wore this blue maxi skirt from Pepe Jeans and a basic white T-shirt  from Zalando. If there was one thing I was afraid of wearing, it were maxi skirts and dresses. But if they are the right length it isn’t so bad at all. I actually enjoyed wearing them on this vacation in France. Especially in the evenings when it could cool down sometimes after the sun was set. 

This was my last post from our trip to France. I hope you liked seeing some of the outfits I wore during this wonderful time away from home. 

…Enjoy!!
 
Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx

Wearing:  

T-shirt - Zalando / Skirt - Pepe Jeans / Sandals - What for / Sunglass - Ray-Ban