10 October 2016

Fall favourites


















With fall definitely kicking in at the moment! I did a bit of shopping in one of my favorite stores named Goldie. One thing on my list was a pair of simple skinny black jeans. I went for this super skinny seriously black pair by J Brand. J Brand is one of my go to brands when it comes to jeans. They aren’t cheap but certainly worth the investment because of the quality and longevity of them. 

A pair of black jeans, some black ankle boots and a leather jacket are definitely some of my fall wardrobe staples. Three pieces you can wear multiple different ways with almost everything else in your wardrobe. I’ve paired these new J Brand jeans with a grey jumper by Pinko and last season’s Zara boots. It’s a simple yet lovely outfit.

…Enjoy!!
 
Photos taken by Robin Suy

Wearing:  

Super skinny seriously black jeans - J Brand / Grey jumper - Pinko / Black ankle boots - Zara / Leather jacket - NIKKIE (love this one from Reiss) / Bag - Mulberry (similar here) / Watch - RodaniaRiva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader