02 October 2016

Does red suits me?













Does the colour red suits me? It's a colour I do not often gravitate to. Including this blouse by Atos Lombardini there are only two red items in my wardrobe.
But then when I wear something red, like this blouse, I get so many compliments. It’s always nice, but when wearing red, but while wearing something uncomfortable, it's strange. 
So do I need to wear more red? Do I need to step out of my comfort zone a bit more? What do you think? 

I initially bought this outfit as a more special occasion one, but by adding these slip-on Vans it makes the outfit a lot more relaxed. Speaking of those slip-ons, they are so, so comfortable. I think they are the best shoe purchase in a long long time!!

…Enjoy!!
 

Photos taken by Robin Suy

Wearing:  
Black Trousers - Atos Lombardini / Blouse - Atos Lombardini / Slip-on - Vans / Sunglasses - Komono