07 December 2016

A wander through the park



















There are so many lovely and different places to go to for taking pictures for the blog. But you find yourself falling in routines quit often (there are a lot of water related pictures on the blog). There’s one guy who always gets it right every time when it comes to locations. I’ve told you quit a few times already that we like to make the most out of these days. Mostly there’s some kind of restaurant involved in the manner of a breakfast or lunch. 
This time he suggested a park that’s actually a museum with a large amount of abstract art and statues scattered all over the place. Which off course offered very interesting backdrops to the pictures. Again a place I did not know of but really liked to explore and wander around in. 


This day I definitely wanted to wear my new GAP jumper, a cream chunky knit. Perfect for this time of the year because it definitely keeps you warm. I paired it with my trusted Topshop skirt and Zara ankle boots, both of which I keep on reaching for over and over again. And off course my Celine Trio bag which I didn’t take off since I bought it a few moths ago.

Photos taken by Robin Suy

Wearing:  
Skirt - Topshop (very similar one) / Jumper - GAP / Coat - Cristina Effe / Bag - CĂ©line Paris / Boots - Zara (love these ones) / Watch - Rodania / Ring - Setareh