11 December 2016

Polka dot dress



















Listing all of the items I’ve worn this day, I realize it's an all Zara outfit of which the polka dot dress is the most recent addition. I mostly shop in Zara without any specific item in mind and stroll trough the racks until my eyes catch something I like. This shirt dress was one of those pieces. I think polka dots and breton stripes are two of those patterns that will always be around and always look good. It's one of the cheapest dresses I own, but it's one where I’ve gotten the most compliments over wearing. 

Another item I really wanted to mention is this creamy cashmere scarf by Inez cashmere. It’s the softest, warmest most snuggly scarf I own. I’ve already added some of the other colors on my Christmas wish list, it’s that good!

Photos taken by Robin Suy

Wearing:  
Dress - Zara / Long blazer - Zara / Ankle Boots (love these) - Zara / Cashmere scarf - Inez Cashmere / Bag - ChloĆ© / Watch - Cluse / Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring - Monica Vinader