30 December 2014

My Christmas day














Every family has is its own traditions when it comes to Christmas. Over the years ours are formed as well.
At Christmas Eve my family on my mothers’ side all come together for a great feast. We all drink, laugh and make fun at each other. The little children read their New Year’s letter and open their presents.

At Christmas day itself we usually have brunch at my parent’s house, at that time we give each other our presents. Because our little family is expending we pick names to buy presents. After all of that we spend the afternoon together playing some games.

For dinner we went home and changed for another Christmas party. This time we went to my sister in laws house for a lovely Christmas dinner.
For this I wore my Pinko black dress and Jimmy Choo sandals. I added some simple jewellery and Michael Kors clutch.
To make the look a bit more festive I did my hair a little different.

Hope you loved spending time with your family too! Now I have to run because there is another dinner we have to go to. 


Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx