16 March 2015

A Typical Grey Sunday


















Yesterday was a typical grey Sunday like there are to many here in Belgium. So wearing a coat was sadly enough still necessary.
In my first ever blog post I was telling you about my favourite jeans and that I would love to have one in grey as well. Now my size was finally in stock so here they are.

I’ve paired them with my light blue blouse from Iris & Ink. This is a typical everyday outfit, skinny jeans, a light knit or blouse and some ankle boots. 

Have a great week!


Wearing: Jeans – Hudson / Blouse – Iris&Ink (similar here) / Coat – Karen Millen (similar here and here) / Shoes – Gianvito Rossi (Suede version here) / Bag – Mulberry (similar here) / Watch – Rodania / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx