19 March 2015

Boyfriends














Now this is an outfit I didn't expect me to wear soon. But here I am wearing a boyfriend style jeans. I've eyed these pants for quite some time now. I even featured them in a previous post, but there is still a difference between wanting them and really wearing them, at least for me.

I’m the kind of girl that likes a lot of styles. I like to look at peoples style and really wont to try it out myself afterwards. And this was such a style I really wanted to try.



Does it suit me? I can’t really tell yet. I like wearing them …. They are sooooo comfortable.


To make me feel more at ease I paired them with my favourite black blazer and a light pink top.

Wearing: Jeans – J Brand / Top – Old (similar here) / Blazer – Imperial (similar here) / Shoes – Gianvito Rossi (Similar here) / Bag – Mulberry (similar here) / Watch – Rodania / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Glasses – Fendi

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx