12 March 2015

Iris & Ink


















On some days I don’t have a clue about what to say. Mostly I’m sure about the pictures and outfit I wont to show you that day. And to be honest, this is one of those.

So I’m sitting here at my computer thinking about what to right. I’m thinking of writing about the brand of the sweater, Iris & Ink. It’s a brand I recently discovered and really like. But do I really have to advertise every brand I’m wearing. As a blogger and fashion lover I like talking about brands I like. But sometimes I feel that’s the only thing I, we do.

Iris & Ink is THE OUTNET’s private label. The clothes are really good made with high quality fabrics that are not over the top expensive.


So now I did both. I’ve told you about a brand I love but also about the confusions I have talking about them. And all of the sudden I've written a post telling you my feelings at this very moment. It's strange how the mind can make links when thinking about certain items. But that's something to discuss any other time.

Wearing: Jeans – J Brand / Sweater – Iris&Ink / Shoes – Converse / Bag – Mulberry (similar here) / Watch – Rodania / Hoop ring and Moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Sunglasses – Fendi

Photos taken by Yoeri Dierckx