31 January 2016

Lady Like













What's more lady like than a pair of high heels and a some straight leg pants. Sometimes you just want to dress up classy for no particular reason at all.  

When I bought these pants, I didn't think I would wear them so often, but I reach for them quite regularly. Sometimes with my favourite high heels like I've done today for a more lady like look. Or I like them equally with my grey  converse.  

The colour of these shoes matches almost exactly with this burgundy crop top I've already had hanging in my closet. Paired with these pants and my faux fur Maje blue coat (on sale now) I 'm wearing a very colour coordinated look. Styling matching colours can look too much very easily, so keeping the outfit simple is key in my opinion. Another thing you have to keep in mind is not adding to much colours you try to combine and coordinate in one outfit. Less is in most of the times more!  

Enjoy! 

Wearing: Blue Pants - Imperial (similar here and here) / Top - Imperial (Black version - similar here) / Coat - Maje / Shoes - Gianvito Rossi (Red version) / Bag - Chloe / Riva hoop ring and Siren moonstone ring – Monica Vinader / Watch - Rodania  


Pictures taken by Robin Suy