07 February 2016

25 Things you probably don't know about me















For today's post I tought to do it a bit different by listing up some random facts about me. 
  1. I'm turning 27 on October 12. 
  2. I live in Belgium 
  3. My boyfriend Yoeri and are being together for almost ten years now 
  4. I'm a chemical engineer 
  5. After graduation I was working in the pharmaceutical industry for over three years 
  6. I've now changed direction and started working as HR Business Partner 
  7. I'm a Pilates instructor 
  8. I love coffee 
  9. I'm the eldest of three. I have a sister, almost 26, and a brother who will be 21 this Tuesday 
  10. When I was younger we had are own horses 
  11. Me and my family were living in Germany for three and a half years due to my fathers work over there 
  12. I have tiny feet - size 36 
  13. I lived in 8 different houses while growing up 
  14. I'm scared in the dark 
  15. I loved playing with my brother's Lego 
  16. I'm only 1,60 m tall 
  17. I liked to help my mother doing the laundry when I was a baby and once put one of my shoes in the washing machine 
  18. I have a shoe addiction, I now own around 30 pairs 
  19. I use the Canon 450 D with a Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 55-250 mm lens 
  20. Candy is my weakness 
  21. I love Japanese food 
  22. I drive a VW Polo  
  23. I don't like ironing 
  24. I've survived high school being the only girl in class 
  25. And last but not least I adore a long warm rain shower!
So I hope you've found this interesting and learned something new about me.  

Enjoy!! 

Pictures taken by Robin Suy

Wearing: 
Jeans - J Brand /  Jumper - Twin-Set (Similar here and here) / Coat - See U Soon (Love this one and this one) / Boots - Gianvito Rossi (Suede version) / Bag - Chloé / Riva Hoop Ring and Siren Stacking ring - Monica Vinader