24 January 2016

The suede skirt

















Hi Hi, the second post of the year is a fact! Now we started properly.

When you look at all the blogpost here on YUS or my Instagram you wouldn't tell, but I'm definitely a skirt/dress kind of girl. I like to dress up and put on some high heels. Actually you can tell, I was wearing a dress in the last two posts and here I'm wearing a skirt.

This leather A line skirt is the perfect length and it’s a fun addition to my wardrobe because Its a bit different than you're normal skirt. I love pairing this tan colour with an all black outfit like I've did here. To keep me warm during these cold and gloomy days I've opted for my navy Zara coat (the faux fur is so soft!!) and black knee boots.

Enjoy!

Wearing: Skirt - Topshop / Black jumper - Zara / Coat - Zara (similar here) / Regina knee boots - Michael Kors / Bag - Mulberry (similar here) / Riva hoop ring and Siren moonstone ring - Monica Vinader / Socks - Bonnie Doon
Pictures taken by Yoeri Dierckx