20 March 2016

Our winter holiday



















If there’s one holiday I’m looking forward to it’s our winter holiday. I love being in the mountains with views as far as the eye can see. 

Packing for a skiing trip is always more challenging because you have to pack for different occasions. You need to take enough warm clothes for the day, but on the other hand you need to take clothes for the evenings. 
I brought two pairs of jeans and a skirt with me and chose a few different tops that would go with all three af the lower parts. This day was so foggy that we decided to go shopping and we hoped for better views in the afternoon. Sadly enough it didn’t so after a few slopes we went back to the hotel.

Before going on holiday I wanted to buy a new skiing jacket but didn’t find one I really liked. But in one of the stores in Brixen im Thale I found the one I’m wearing here. It was the last one and it happened to be in my size. :) It’s cosy, warm and equally as nice on or off the slopes.


Enjoy!!

Pictures taken by Yoeri Dierckx

Wearing:  
Jeans – J Brand (similar here) / Ankle Boots – Zara / T shirt– Zara / Blazer – Kocca / Scarf – Reiss / Shoulder Bag – ChloĆ© / Riva Hoop Ring and Moonstone Ring – Monica Vinader / Jacket West Scout